Skin Technical Trainer - Advanced Skin Therapist -
Fulvia was inspired to work in the beauty industry as she was always considered a “girly girl”. She used to paint her nails something different every single day throughout high school and fantasized about makeup all day every day. This slowly led her down the path of self care, skincare, and beauty therapy. Her areas of specialty are Microdermabrasion, Peels, and Derma Pen. Fulvia's treatment philosophy is that every client’s journey is a unique one – getting to know a client is step one, results follow! Her skincare advice is that 70% of skin results come from homecare – the other 30% are specialised skin treatments. Invest time into a good home routine and your results will flourish.

Fulvia believes that self care is one of the healthiest things one can do for themselves. Give the best to your body and your body will give the best back to you. She loves working in this industry as the relationships you build with clients, and being able to offer a solution to a concern that has potentially been affecting a client's confidence is an awesome feeling. A random fact about Fulvia is that she spends her spare time sketching body positivity and self care portraits!

Welcome to your world of more beautiful skin.

Receive 25% off your first ever skin or laser treatment!

Book online and use code:
25%websiteS – for skin treatments

25%websiteL – for laser treatments

Enjoy your lovely experience today.